Celebrating our 10 years’ annniversary, we are proud to be today Belgium’s largest apartments’ provider. Smartflats has reinvented the concept of « Feel at home, away from home », with the modernity on top !
Currently operating approximately 400 flats, SMARTFLATS’ goal is to quickly reach 550 units in operation in the BeLux.
Our young dynamic team currently includes 20 talented, motivated and creative people. Benefiting from this amazing crew, Smartflats works every day to guarantee a faultless service for its clients and a serene relationship with its partners.
In order to support this amazing journey, Smartflats is looking for the perfect match to take on this exciting challenge.
• You build the full marketing, communication and branding strategic Plan
• You identify opportunities for our brand and provide strategic input to CEO
• You develop the optimal route-to-market strategy with a concrete roadmap. You are responsible for the implementation as well.
• You identify and monitor key MARCOM KPI’s
• You analyse data as well as consumer / shopper data.
• You deploy marketing plans linked to commercial objectives
• You lead the annual brand audits to determine the brand big bets and develop a long-term brand vision, strategy and plan.
• You develop an optimal media plan towards the relevant targets and in line with the identified communication challenges.
• You develop optimal activation and amplification plans including brand events
• You continuously improve SEA & CRM strategy, lead generation, data flows and campaigns through adequate content & tracking.
• You train and support the marketing junior and are member of the Direction Committee
– LEADERSHIP: Trusting you by giving you the ownership of your unit
– SECURITY : Full time permanent contract
– LIFESTYLE : A young, dynamic and fast-paced environment in the centre of Brussels
– CHALLENGE: The chance to “make your mark”, to grow and bring continuous improvement.
– PURPOSE : A culture that is built by its teams and « in-construction »
• Min 3 years experience in a similar role
• A relevant expertise and a successful track record in Hospitality sector is a plus
• Your strong analytical skills enable you to set vision and strategy.
• Talented to translate strategy into action plans
• Being a strong communicator, you are a natural brand ambassador in networking.
• You have a passion for the Hospitality Sector
• You communicate fluently in English and French and have a good level of Dutch.
• Common sense, proactive and solution-oriented are your strengths
• You are able to work under pressure
• Great team player
• Enthusiastic and solution-oriented
• Loves challenges and eager to reach results
Become Part of the team !
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting agility, respect, team spirit and ownership.
Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members
opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
We have a culture of ” learn it all ” as we consider that in this volatile world, keeping a mindset of
continuous learning is the best way to remain competitive and challenge ourselves on an ongoing
Smartflats proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to
promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Shall you recognize yourself in this job desc, come’on, send your application and
motivation letter to our HR Business Partner : email@example.com.
Talk to you soon,