Celebrating our 10 years’ annniversary, we are proud to be today Belgium’s largest apartments’ provider. Smartflats has reinvented the concept of « Feel at home, away from home », with the modernity on top !
Currently operating approximately 400 flats, SMARTFLATS’ goal is to quickly reach 550 units in operation in the BeLux.
Our young dynamic team currently includes 20 talented, motivated and creative people. Benefiting from this amazing crew, Smartflats works every day to guarantee a faultless service for its clients and a serene relationship with its partners.
You will be dedicated to ensuring a pleasant and reliable guest experience by interacting with our guests through email, phone and social media. You’re a great match if you are absolutely guest–centric and committed to meet and exceed guests’ expectations. You’re flexible, have a can do attitude and a problem solving, result oriented driven.
• Receive and welcome guests (through emails, calls and notes) and ensure smooth and dependable service
• Assist guests before, during and after their stay
• Develop a thorough knowledge of the apartments and services
• Monitor guests reviews and follow up for maintaining and improving ratings
• Take and manage reservations, and promote extra services
• Liaise closely with the Housekeeping Team, and monitor special requests and needs
• Coordinate with the Call Centre Team
• Follow up on payments
• Draft concise and clear notes for the Maintenance Team
• Use reporting and monitoring tools with a view to improve operations efficiency
• Ensure the telephone standby
– LEADERSHIP: Our confidence in giving you the lead on your projects
– SECURITY: Permanent full–time contract
– LIFESTYLE: A young and dynamic environment in the centre of Brussels.
– CHALLENGE: The opportunity to “make your mark”, to grow and improve continuously.
• A minimum experience as student in a similar role in the hotel industry
• Motivation to make your clients happy
• Common sense, proactive and solution–oriented
• Able to work under pressure and stress resistant
• Passion for Hospitality Sector
• Bilingual in French and English, Additional languages are a big PLUS
Become Part of the team !
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting agility, respect, team spirit and ownership.
Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
We have a culture of ” learn it all ” as we consider that in this volatile world, keeping a mindset of continuous learning is the best way to remain competitive and challenge ourselves on an ongoing basis.
Smartflats proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Shall you recognize yourself in this job desc, come’on, send your application and motivation letter to email@example.com with as object « Guest relations STUDENT».
Talk to you soon,