Last amended on 25 May 2018.
We therefore do everything in our power to protect this privacy in as far as possible and attach great importance to adherence to (i) the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data (as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998, « Personal Data Processing Act »); (ii) the anti-spam regulations in Volume XII of the Economic Law Code regarding the laws of the electronic economy; and (iii) European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of personal data (« General Data Protection Regulation »).
Rue de la loi 42
Legal entities register no.: BE0849.650.615
3. PERSONAL DATA
The limited personal data we store are collected in the following ways:
- Business relations: when you contact us as a (potential) customer or partner in order to make use of our services, we will process your full name, contact data (e-mail address, telephone number, office and/or residential address), company, capacity, language, profile sketch and other data required for the project, for invoicing or collaboration purposes (such as your bank details, contact history, or data with regard to your previous projects);
- Marketing: if you provide us with explicit consent in this regard, we will process your full name and e-mail address in order to send you direct marketing, press reports, newsletters, campaigns and promotions about our products and services. You are easily able to unsubscribe from this service at any time.
We may also collect personal data about you via other companies or government institutions.
Our website and our services are not intended for children under the age of 18 years. If you find out that your minor child has provided us with your personal data without your consent, please contact us.
4. PROCESSING PURPOSES
We process personal data as part of our general customer and order control process, or to be able to provide services. These include customer administration, following up on projects, invoicing, answering questions and for marketing purposes.
Processing takes place on the basis of the following legal grounds categories:
- Based on your consent;
- Essential for implementing an agreement;
- Essential for meeting a legal obligation;
- In order to protect your vital interests or those of another person;
- To carry out a task in the interests of the public;
- Essential for safeguarding our legitimate interests to operate.
You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given at any time.
With your consent or on the basis of our legitimate interests, especially based on our business relationship, we will subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other similar services that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe at any time and withdraw your consent to such communication by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
5. SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will never sell your personal data to third parties. As part of a potential reorganisation, bankruptcy proceedings or transfer of activities, data that form part of our business activities may also be forwarded to third parties.
In exceptional cases we may also be obliged to share personal data, based on a court order or binding legislation.
6. STORAGE PERIOD
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- obtaininginsight into their personal data;
- having their personal data corrected or supplemented if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- having their personal data removed;
- restricting the processing of their personal data;
- objecting to the processing of their personal data for a justified and legitimate reason;
- having their personal data transferred to another company.
- In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us by mail or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every person whose personal data we store also has the right to submit a complaint to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com).
Personal data are only forwarded to a partner in a country outside the European Economic Area if that country guarantees an appropriate safeguarding level for your personal data. Before sharing your personal data with a partner in the United States of America, we require a separate processing agreement or certification in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework (www.privacyshield.gov).
We cannot be held liable for any erroneous or unauthorised use of your personal data by a third party. You remain personally responsible for the confidentiality and use of your computer, IP address, login and identification data.