You will be dedicated to ensuring a thorough pleasant and reliable guest experience, as it is our core business and we focus on
by interacting with our guests through email, phone and social media. You’re a great match if you are absolutely guest-centric and committed to meet and exceed guests’ expectations. You’re flexible, have a can do attitude and a problem solving, result oriented driven.
- Ensure the best and as smooth possible experience for our guests from the information request for a booking to the end of its stay.
- With the marketing Team, define the full strategy of guest relations division
- You ensure to create the best workflow to boost the reservation on our website
- Together with the Technical Team, you anticipate the maintenance of our places
- Lead the team by setting the planning, the priorities, by following and motivating your team members
- You train your tem in order to level up the practical knowledge of the tools and platforms used.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the apartments and services
- Monitor guests reviews and follow up for maintaining and improving ratings
- Liaise closely with the Housekeeping Team, and monitor special requests and needs
- Coordinate closely with the Call Centre Team
- Follow up on payments balance and budget
- Use reporting and monitoring tools with a view to improve operations efficiency
- Be able to do the same job as your tema members
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role in the hospitality sector
- Extremely customer-centric
- With teams management sensibility and experience
- Common sense, proactive and solution-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and stress resistant
- Familiar with customer Journey referals
- Motivated by attaining objectives and kpi-focused
- A prior experience related to call center journey is a PLUS
- Passion for Hospitality Sector
- Bilingual in French and English, Additional languages are a big PLUS
– LEADERSHIP: Our confidence in giving you the lead on your projects
– SECURITY: Permanent full-time contract
– LIFESTYLE: A young and dynamic environment in the centre of Brussels.
– CHALLENGE: The opportunity to “make your mark”, to grow and improve continuously.
Become Part of the team !
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting agility, respect, team spirit and ownership.
Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
We have a culture of ” learn it all ” as we consider that in this volatile world, keeping a mindset of continuous learning is the best way to remain competitive and challenge ourselves on an ongoing basis.
Smartflats proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Shall you recognize yourself in this job desc, come’on, send your application at email@example.com
Talk to you soon,