Reporting directly to the Revenue Management Manager, you will optimize our sales strategy to improve our sales performance. You will focus on identifying sales opportunities, new business development, maintaining customer relationships, and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
In this role, you will:
- Improve our existing sales processes to expand our customer base and extend our reach in a scalable way.
- Engage with our Online Travel Agencies (OTA) and grow long-lasting relationships.
- Identify new potential customers that see value in our solution and new corporate opportunities that fit the Smartflats strategy.
- Build pre-filled quotes for short and long stays.
- Handle qualification and closing for both inbound and outbound leads.
- Build prefilled quotes for short and long stays.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them.
- A dynamic and resourceful individual
- Experience in sales
- Natural interpersonal skills
- Strong listening skills
- Interest in the hospitality industry
- With a committed and professional attitude
- A start-up/Scale-up working environment
- The opportunity to learn new skills on the job
- Immersion in a team of diverse talents of all ages and cultures
- A mentor to support your development
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you’ll get to spend a night at your nearest Smartflats stay!
To apply, send your CV and a short cover letter explaining how you would fit in our team. Send it to email@example.com mentioning the position you apply for in the object of the email. Looking forward to meeting you!