Smartflats has reinvented the concept of “Feel at home, away from home”, with a modern twist!
By adapting to our reality, our busy lives and our needs, Smartflats has become Belgium’s leading apartment hotel company! Currently operating around 400 apartments, SMARTFLATS’ goal is to rapidly reach 550 units in operation in the BeLux.
Our young, dynamic team currently comprises 20 talented, motivated and creative people.
The company is growing naturally and would be delighted to welcome a new talent to the team soon.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales account manager to join our hospitality company. As the Sales account Manager, you will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The sale account manager will be in charge of :
- Developing and retaining a customer portfolio made up of direct customers, companies, organizations and others.
- You will also be responsible for negotiating contracts, monitoring reservations and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Your missions: Prospect and identify sales opportunities in your geographic sector.
- Present our products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Establish commercial offers adapted to customer needs.
- Negotiate commercial and contractual conditions Follow up on reservations .
- Build customer loyalty and develop additional sales Carry out regular reporting of your activity.
- You have at least 3 years of successful experience in B2B and B2C sales, ideally in the hospitality sector.
- You have a good knowledge of products and services related to hospitality (equipment, supplies, digital solutions, etc.)
- You have excellent interpersonal and commercial skills.
- You are autonomous, organized and rigorous.
- You are proficient in IT tools (CRM, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- You are fluent in French and English, another language is a plus.
- LEADERSHIP: Our confidence in giving you the lead on your projects.
- SECURITY: Permanent full-time contract.
- LIFESTYLE: A young and dynamic environment in the heart of Brussels.
- CHALLENGE: The opportunity to “make your mark”, to grow and improve continuously.
Become Part of the team! Our work culture is built on strong values promoting agility, respect, team spirit and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally. We have a culture of ” learn it all ” as we consider that in this volatile world, keeping a mindset of continuous learning is the best way to remain competitive and challenge ourselves on an ongoing basis. Smartflats proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Shall you recognize yourself in this job desc, come’on, send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to you soon,
The Smartflats Team